Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Reverb 12 - days 13 - 20

Day 13: Your favourite photo of you?




I quite like this one
- get out of the way, I'm comin' atcha!



Also this one, taken in my gorgeous blue princess dress :)

Day 14: The path that brought you here?


"I need to remember to look back at the winding path before I start walking." says Maxabella, who wrote this prompt, and she asks what the most important thing we learnt in 2012 was.

I think it was that spirituality doesn't need to be attached to anything supernatural or unexplained, that the universe is full of real magic as it is.  In July, Bik and I were handfasted and managed to craft a ceremony that felt natural and sacred, without reference to a single "otherworldly" thing.  It was super magical.


Day 15: What tingled your tastebuds?


Art House food, of course!  I am blessed with access to some of the best food on the planet - locally grown, organic and cooked with lots of love by awesome people.  


Day 16: Who inspired you?


SARK, Leonie Dawson, Clare Campbell.  There amazing women literally transformed me with their teachings this year.  I am also inspired every day by the people who volunteer at The Art House - doing it for love and what they believe in - they all give me hope!


Day 17: How did you make a difference?


Directly by my eCourses, the feedback I've had shows that people's creativity has blossomed when they did the courses and some are even moving into 'going pro' :)  it was fun to do this and I'm excited about growing this area of my life next year.
Less directly, I made a difference as part of a big team at The Art House.  Every day people are fed good food, meet lovely people, are inspired and leave feeling more fulfilled in their hearts and tummies.  I feel monstrously proud of that.


Day 18: The colour of you?


RAINBOW please, I'm greedy and love them all!


Day 19: How did you nourish your self?


With retreats, time out, holidays and setting up my studio.


Day 20: What was lost and what was found?


I found a type of spiritual wholeness that I've been lacking for a long time.  This blog post talks about it in more depth, but this year I relaxed a lot about spirituality and focussed away from other people being the source of my spiritual feeling.  Ironically, I also found many teachers!

I lost the last worries about not being a Mum.  Being childless is a strange thing to experience as a Pagan woman, where the Mother is such an important symbol.  This year, I really took on board that I mother projects, places and communities and I don't need to mother actual children.

Huge thanks to Kat McNally for HOSTING REVERB12 Kat blogs at "I Saw You Dancing." and is hosting Reverb12.

Would you like the 'Comfort & Joy' eKit?  Then join my mailing list, hunny bunny!  Gosh, it's so easy.....


I won't pass your email on, you can choose how much you hear from me and can unsubscribe any time you like.

Don't forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.


You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Would you like me to guest post for your blog, or write a guest post for mine? Please get in touch!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please comment and share it along - sharing and connection is so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to stay in touch?