Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Reverb 12, Day 12, 12/12/12

I set this prompt, so I'd better respond :)  I can't wait to see what other say.

What made you dance?

Lots of things!  Primarily the size and audacity of my own dreams - they made me dance a happy dance when they're not scaring me witless. 

Deepening my relationship with my gorgeous companion animal and familiar, Missy.  It's been a hard road for her and I, she was nervous and I was clueless at the start, but now we have a really close bond.  I'm very honoured - the love of a wild animal is hard to win.



Drumming always makes me dance and at our gorgeous handfasting in July I had a chance to dance to drumming - something I don't do as often as I want to, these days!

Seeing those who learn with me blossom, taking steps into professional creative work, gaining confidence, finding their authentic artist voice.... yum!

What made you weep?

Missing my family who live so far away.  Having a very full life here makes it tricky to take the kind of time off I'd need to go and see them.  I'm very grateful for modern technology which helps us stay in touch across the miles, but nothing is the same as seeing those you love in person, on a regular basis.

Other than that, mainly happy tears!

Huge thanks to Kat McNally for HOSTING REVERB12 Kat blogs at "I Saw You Dancing." and is hosting Reverb12.

Would you like the 'Comfort & Joy' eKit?  Then join my mailing list, hunny bunny!  Gosh, it's so easy.....


I won't pass your email on, you can choose how much you hear from me and can unsubscribe any time you like.

Don't forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.


You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Would you like me to guest post for your blog, or write a guest post for mine? Please get in touch!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please comment and share it along - sharing and connection is so delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to stay in touch?