Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Reverb 12 - Day 9, my favourite book of 2012


What was the best book you read in 2012, and why?

I need to choose just one? Don't make me!

This year I finally read Succulent Wild Woman: Dancing with Your Wonder-Full Self! by SARK.  I've read a lot of SARK's other books and done her online courses, but until this year was a little resistant to reading the books I saw as more 'Self Help'-y.

In 2012, thanks in part to a local author Lisa Clark
writing her yummy book Sassy: The Go-for-it Girl's Guide to Becoming Mistress of Your Destiny and reading and hugely enjoying that, I opened up to reading some useful tomes on making life more awesome.
 

I was so glad I read both of these books, and a few others too, as they've made me realise that Creativity and Personal Development are not in separate boxes, they are the same thing.

Oh, I also discovered the joys of P G Wodehouse - lighthearted, fun reading for bedtime and on trains.


“I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.” 

Huge thanks to Kat McNally for HOSTING REVERB12 Kat blogs at "I Saw You Dancing." and is hosting Reverb12.

Would you like the 'Comfort & Joy' eKit?  Then join my mailing list, hunny bunny!  Gosh, it's so easy.....




I won't pass your email on, you can choose how much you hear from me and can unsubscribe any time you like.

Don't forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.


You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Would you like me to guest post for your blog, or write a guest post for mine? Please get in touch!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please comment and share it along - sharing and connection is so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to stay in touch?