Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Doodle interview time with Andrea from Bringing back Awesome & Homage Style

I love to talk to others who are doing daring and creative things in the world, and Andrea has two blogs I just love.

Homage Style celebrates creativity in the home - not in the fancy, 'dream' home but in the ordinary homes so many of us live in.

As a creative, albeit very messy, homekeeper myself, her blog appeals to me in it's quirky honesty, and use of recycled goodies (I just love that!).  I have promised to feature my home as a 'Roadtrip' special, someday soon when I can photograph it on a good day :)

Bringing Back Awesome is a glittering blog of positivity and celebration, shouting the awesomeness of 'ordinary' people from the rooftops.  Andrea and her cousin Denise write this blog and I just love it!

Without further ado, here are Andrea's answers to my doodle interview questions.....

If you cannot view the slideshow, the images are below.  Enjoy!











Huge thanks to Andrea for this interview!

Would you like to feature as a doodle interview?  It's easy!  Just find more information and download the interview sheets here and email them to me when they are done at janifranckartist@gmail.com

Did you like this post?  Then share it along!  Sharing and connection is so delicious.

Please also join my mailing list!  Gosh, it's so easy.....

I won't pass your email on, you can choose how much you hear from me and can unsubscribe any time you like.

Don't forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.


You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Would you like me to guest post for your blog, or write a guest post for mine? Please get in touch!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the doodle interview, Jani! It was great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Want to stay in touch?