Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Reverb 12 - Day 6: What did you learn?

In 2012 I learnt....

...that it's OK to make money doing things I love, that it's fine to ask for abundance.  It's still hard to type that though!

...that it's OK to look after myself and treat myself to 'luxuries' as this makes me a better teacher, friend, partner and parront!

....that gratitude is the magic key to...... everything.

....that even a teacher (especially a teacher) needs teachers and support.

....that the things I've learnt along the way in my journey can really, really help other people too.

...that I can make the different aspects of my life sit next to each other harmoniously.

...that forgiveness really is totally magical and transformational.

...that I can be spiritual without believing in 'the supernatural'.

...that spirituality allowed into the rest of life brings amazing authenticity to the things I do.



This post is part of Reverb 12 - a reflection on 2012 throughout the month of December.

I am preparing a gorgeous, creative, you-focussed and non-material gift for everyone on my mailing list, so sign up now!


Don't forget to check out my free goodies to help you with your creative journey.
You can also link up with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Would you like me to guest post for your blog, or write a guest post for mine?  Please get in touch!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please comment and share it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to stay in touch?