Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Feedback please!

If you've worked with me, done one of my eCourses or attended a workshop, please give me some feedback using this form :)

.....................






Name:
(You may leave this blank if you wish)




Email Address (again, you don't have to give this)




What did you do with me?




How well did the course/session meet your expectation?

Exceeded expectations

Met them extremely well

Met them well

Mostly met expectations

Slightly met expectations

Didn't meet them at all



Please tell me what you thought, did working with me help? Was there anything else you would have liked?




Would you like to get my newsletters?

Yes please

No thanks

I'm already on it



May I use your feedback on my website?

Yes & you can use my first name

Yes but please don't use my name

I'd rather you didn't






Form provided by Freedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to stay in touch?